Last Tuesday, Feb. 26, we became grandparents. Until now, I hadn't made anything for the little guy. How awful a grandmother am I? But, now I'm working on this. It's EZ's Baby Surprise Jacket. I'm using Austemann Step yarn and Fortissima Socka yarn on size 4 Addi Turbos. I'm not a huge fan of garter stitch, but I'm loving the way this is coming out. I haven't found the buttons that I'll use; it'll give me an excuse to go shopping. I doubt that I have any appropriate here.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tyler's Baby Surprise Jacket
Last Tuesday, Feb. 26, we became grandparents. Until now, I hadn't made anything for the little guy. How awful a grandmother am I? But, now I'm working on this. It's EZ's Baby Surprise Jacket. I'm using Austemann Step yarn and Fortissima Socka yarn on size 4 Addi Turbos. I'm not a huge fan of garter stitch, but I'm loving the way this is coming out. I haven't found the buttons that I'll use; it'll give me an excuse to go shopping. I doubt that I have any appropriate here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment