Friday, March 7, 2008

I won! I won!


A couple of weeks ago TiaKnits had a contest. She had some single balls of yarn that she didn't know what to do with, so decided to give them away. All you had to do was leave a comment telling her what you would do with the yarn. She drew a name out of a pail, and voila! I've been trying to decide what to make with them. I had said I would make socks, but now that I see them, I may decide to make something else. Decisions, decisions. It's Koigu. All the balls have pink, which I love, but one has a very strong blue that I'm not sure would play nicely with the other colors. I'll eventually figure it out and post it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you like the yarn! I received five skeins as a gift to make a Koigu shawl, but I used two of them to make footies. Decided I didn't like the footies, and the rest was just languishing. Someone thought the colors all went together, though, so I'm sure you'll figure something out!

June said...

Well, let's see. . . the Babette comes to mind for some reason. . . lol! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I really like your surprise jacket it's really a nice color! Your socks are pretty cool too! Doing anything on size one takes forever, doesn't it?! But it's so worth it in the end!